Our mission at CGPM? Your needs, put first
At Clarke Group Property Management (CGPM), we specialise in one thing: residential rental property management in Auckland.
We manage over 200 properties of our own, and deploy our proven systems to give other landlords like yourself the ultimate hands-off experience when engaging our services.
Whether it’s achieving a desired return, gaining peace of mind that your property is being cared for at the highest level, or acquiring new tenants, our mission is simply: your needs, put first.
Our services don’t just stop at the basics. We market, source, and vet new tenants for you, as well as manage rent collection, arrears, and any maintenance or legislative compliance issues.
All you have to do is sit back, stress-free, and watch the rental returns come in.
Austen Clarke, our director, originally founded the company to only manage properties developed by Clarke Group Management Ltd - Auckland's largest provider of residential studio apartments. However, after identifying a growing need for high-quality property management in the industry at large, Austen decided to extend this service to the public, providing investors like you with the services of a company you can trust with even your most valuable assets.
We understand what you need as property owners, because we are investors ourselves. In fact, we’ve developed and managed over $100m in property using our proven methodologies.
Our vision is to become New Zealand's most reputable and trusted property management company. We will continue to uphold our high level of service to clients, and seek to partner only with like-minded companies.
WHAT MAKES CGPM DIFFERENT?
- We are residential property management specialists. We don’t do anything else!
- Fully transparent, bespoke solutions for all our clients.
- We use the latest advertising methods (including digital marketing techniques), and constantly innovate to achieve the best return for our clients
- We are passionate, growth-driven, and our process has a proven track record of success.
- We are proud members of the Leading Property Managers Association of New Zealand (LPMA)
MEET THE TEAM
MANAGEMENT FEELS LIKE
Cancel easily, any time