Maintenance Request


No Gas / No Gas Hot Water?

If you discover you have no gas or hot water contact Vector Gas faults on 0800 764 764 or visit https://www.vector.co.nz/personal/outages first, and check if there is a fault. If you experience problems with a gas hot water system, check that the pilot light is on – if this is the pilot light is off, check the instructions on the system on how to relight it. In addition to this, you can also adjust the temperature of the hot water system, as per the instructions.

Blocked Drains/Sinks?

Try using a drain cleaner such as Drano if you experiencing issues trying to move any blockages when using a plunger. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully, as Drano is a corrosive substance, wear gloves at all times, and ensure the room is well-ventilated. In many bathroom sinks and showers, the drain cover can be lifted to help remove the blockage – check to see if you can do this first.

No water or water leak at the roadside meter?

In the case of having no water or is there is a leak at the roadside meter, contact your local water supplier to check if there is a fault or to advise the roadside leak. They can also advise you how to check for a leak if you have received a high water bill. For more information please contact the the company who manages the area in your area.

No Electricity or No Hot Water?

First and foremost contact your local electricity supplier to check if there is a fault or to see if the ripple relay has been turned off overnight, they’ll be able to offer you the right advice. In your property resides in Auckland City, Manukau City, or Papakura phone Vector faults on 0508 832 867. If your property resides in North Shore, Waitakere, Rodney phone your electricity company on your power bill. If the safety switch has tripped, reset it.

In addition to this try checking all fuses and safety switch located in the electrical meter box. Following this if it trips again, turn off all power points and unplug appliances. Try plugging in appliances one by one to determine which one is tripping the switch. Once you find the appliance causing the switch to trip, if it belongs to you, then you will need to arrange repair. In the case that the appliance belongs to the owner, please contact Clarke Group Property Management.

If you are still experiencing issues, please fill out our maintenance request form below.

Please note it is a policy of our office that all repairs or maintenance requests be in writing. Only emergency repairs will be accepted over the phone or via text.

    Tenant Details
    Property Details
    Maintenance Details
    Do you authorise a tradesperson to enter your property/studio?
    Upload File